I shall begin documenting the rather mundane process I have to go through before ~Korea~. Because it’s just that boring, I’ll make it to-the-point. This post is really for me, anyway. The bulk of my posts will begin when I’m, you know, there, finding everything utterly fascinating and blog-worthy. Otherwise, this is what you get.
I apologise for its two-dimensional, dull-to-the-max content.
Stuff That Still Needs To Be Done:
- My background check is finally on its way to get all nice and apostilled.
- Contract is taking its sweet time to get to me, so I need to wait for that until–
- I can apply for my visa.
- Then I can obtain my plane ticket.
- I also need to go shopping (apparently, I’m expected to dress
uncomfortably“nicely” there) and stock up on certain items (i.e. Burt’s Bee’s Pomegranate Chapstick)
List of Things I Need To Pack [in progress]:
- Clothes (~
5 67 shirts, 3 sets of PJ/stay-at-home-worthy garments, 4 pants, 2 jackets)
- Work Clothes and other “nice things” (TBA)
- Shoes (flip flops , sandals , tennis shoes/sneakers , work shoes [
12], house slippers )
- Undergarments and Socks and Others (7, 2 scarves, a pair of gloves)
- Pellow ❤
- Laptop + Backpack + Converter + Power Strip
- Cell Phone + Charger
- Miscellaneous (light reading, iPod + charger, snacks for the plane)
- Food That Cannot be Found Cheaply/Readily in Korea
- 2 towels + other toiletries